WHECO is looking for qualified people to join our team. We are actively looking for the following positions:
- Electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical technicians (with crane and AWP experience)
Current Job Openings:
IMMEDIATE NEED FOR CRANE TECHNICIANS AT ALL SIX WHECO FACILITIES
WHECO Corporation is the worldwide leader in structural crane repairs, repowers, and restorations. We provide the highest-quality repairs in the United States and around the world. Many times, WHECO repairs are considered “better than new.” We work hard to satisfy our customers, and part of that is making sure our employees are treated well.
Come join a growing and thriving team of professionals that are tackling crane and AWP repair problems. Crane and AWP Technicians are immediately needed for Houston, TX, and Aiken, SC, with the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years of crane, AWP, or related heavy-equipment experience
- OEM/factory training a plus
- Good electrical and hydraulic troubleshooting skills required
- Some travel may be required
- Wages dependent on experience
- Company-paid medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Matching 401K
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Continuing factory training
If you are interested in pursuing a career with WHECO, you can download a copy of the job application and submit via fax or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (see PDF for details).
KWAJALEIN CRANE & AWP TECHNICIAN
Crane, AWP, and Equipment Technician, Journeyman preferred
- Electrical and hydraulic troubleshooting
- 1-year minimum contract
- Single status assignment
- Private living accommodations, meals provided—all the comforts of home
- Average 50-plus hours a week
- 4 weeks of vacation—paid flight home
- Matching 401K and Medical
- Competitive wages with bonus for making a year
Kwajalein is located 2,500 miles southwest of Hawaii. Applicant must be a self-starter and used to working away from home.
This position is available today. Email Dave Wood (Dwood@wheco.com) for details.